Survey Data

Reg No

21007007


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Social


Original Use

Church/chapel


Historical Use

Office


In Use As

Bank/financial institution


Date

1800 - 1820


Coordinates

83609, 114365


Date Recorded

29/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Attached four-bay two-storey former Weslyan meeting house, built c. 1810, to rear of street building. Later used as Chamber of Commerce, renovated c. 1990 and now annexed to bank. Pitched artificial slate roof with concrete gable coping, projecting ashlar eaves course and uPVC rainwater goods. Rooflights added c. 1990. Cement rendered walls. Pointed arch window openings with uPVC replacement windows.