1525 - 1575
Church of Ireland graveyard, having ruinous remains of single-cell Church of Ireland church, built c. 1550, with later lancet window to west gable, ruinous remains of single-cell structure to west of site, and multi-period gravestones dating from nineteenth century to late twentieth century. Carved limestone grave markers and cast-iron railings. Rubble stone boundary walls to south and west, having wrought-iron pedestrian gate and stile to south, and having pointed arch opening with dressed voussoirs and timber battened door to west.
The site of an already ruinous church as early as 1615, this is a long established ecclesiastical site. Contains many finely carved headstones, of evident artistic and historical interest. Once part of the demesne of Ballynacorra House, a private entrance leads into the grounds. Although very ruinous, the church retains a lancet window to the west end.