1810 - 1815
Remains of Church of Ireland church, built 1813, having three-bay elevations to nave, and three-stage square-plan tower to west. Roofless, with remains of rendered rubble limestone eaves course. Rendered rubble limestone walls, with rendered plat bands dividing stages to tower. Remains of cladding to interior. Circular recessed panels to middle stage of tower. Pointed arch double-light openings to south elevation of nave and triple-light to east elevation, with dressed and chamfered limestone surrounds, carved limestone tracery and remains of leaded quarry-glazed windows. Round-headed openings to top stage of tower and to north elevation of nave, all now infilled with rubble stone. Square-headed window opening to bottom stage of west elevation of tower. Pointed arch door opening to south elevation of tower with chamfered limestone surround. Remains of medieval church to north with rubble limestone walls, pointed arch opening with chamfered limestone surround and ogee-arched opening with chamfered limestone surround. Graveyard to site with carved limestone grave stones. Rubble limestone boundary walls with rendered copings, square-profile rubble limestone piers to entrance with cast-iron double-leaf gates.
This church, though roofless, is notable for its finely crafted decorative details such as the plat band to the tower and especially the window surrounds and tracery. The remains of interior cladding is an unusual feature. The older church ruin and the graveyard to the site add context and enhance the building.