Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1870 - 1910
Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c.1890, with shopfront to ground floor. Now in use as funeral home. Pitched roof with red brick chimneystack and uPVC rainwater goods. Painted smooth rendered walls. Square-headed openings with two-over-two uPVC sliding sash windows and rendered sills. Shopfront comprising pilasters flanking timber glazed display window and pair of timber glazed doors with overlight. Timber panelled door with overlight leading to upper floors.
Built as one of a terrace of four, the scale and defined proportions of this building add interest and coherence to the streetscape.