Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1850 - 1890
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, built c.1870, now also in use as shop. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystack and uPVC rainwater goods. Painted rendered walls. Square-headed openings with two-over-two timber sliding sash windows and concrete sills. Square-headed door opening with double-leaf timber panelled doors.
This attractive house retains historic features such as timber sliding sash windows and double-leaf doors. The asymmetrical fenestration adds variation to the facade, creating a contrast with the symmetrical flanking buildings. It makes a positive contribution to the town centre.