Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1810 - 1830
Terraced single-bay four-storey with dormer attic house, built c. 1820, having bow to front (south) elevation. Formerly also in use as shop. Square-headed tripartite openings to bow having replacement uPVC windows and painted sills. Square-headed opening to ground floor having replacement uPVC window. Round-headed opening having spoked fanlight over timber panelled door with flanking fluted Doric-style engaged columns. Limestone steps to entrance. Recent timber fascia with cornice and consoles to front elevation.
Early nineteenth century house, distinguished by its narrow form and bow. It presents an unusual and pleasing façade to the streetscape.