Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1810 - 1830
Attached three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1820, now in use as shop and having replacement brick shopfront to ground floor. Pitched slate roof, with render eaves course. Painted roughcast rendered walls with render plinth. Square-headed openings with painted stone sills and six-over-six pane timber sliding sash windows.
This large-scale building provides an imposing feature on a narrow street. It retains notable features such as the six-over-six pane timber sliding sash windows and stone sills.