Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1870 - 1880
Terraced two-bay two-storey over basement house, c. 1875, with single-storey entrance bay to side, in use as commercial offices, having hipped roof and limestone ashlar chimney stack, painted render finish to upper storeys and painted rusticated render finish to basement, moulded string course to first floor level and to parapet, retaining timber sliding sash windows and round-headed door opening with fanlight having decorative leaded glazing, separate entrance to basement; parking area to front enclosed by low rendered wall with iron railings and gate; limestone steps to main entrance with iron railings, gate and limestone piers, garden area to rear.
Although altered and modernised, this late nineteenth-century house remains significant as part of small composite terrace on Anglesea street, and as part of historically intact group of buildings running from Union Quay to Anglesea Place.