Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1870 - 1880
Terraced two-bay three-storey with half-attic house, c. 1875, with single-storey entrance bay to side; extensively altered, c. 1985, having hipped roof and rendered chimney stack, dashed render finish, plain surrounds to openings, replacement uPVC casement windows and round-headed door opening with recessed modern entrance door; garden area to front bounded by dashed rendered wall, steps to main entrance with iron railings and gate, garden area to rear.
Although altered and modernised, this late nineteenth-century house remains significant as part of small composite terrace on Anglesea street, and as part of historically intact group of buildings running from Union Quay to Anglesea Place.