Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1870 - 1890
Single-storey school building, c. 1880, attached to former St. John's Church; having pitched roof, random limestone and sandstone finish with cut stone to corners, timber casement windows, square headed door opening with modern timber entrance door, brick dressing to window openings with flat arches and reveals; part of Scoil Eoin Naofa complex.
Late-nineteenth century building having importance for its original fabric and as part of group along with the former St. John's Church.