Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1760 - 1800
Terraced three-bay four-storey former warehouse/mill building, c. 1780; attic storey added, c. 1985; in use as retail outlet and workshops, having pitched roof and gabled dormers to front elevation, random limestone and sandstone finish, rendered surrounds to third floor window openings, header arches to ground, first and second floor window openings, replacement timber casement windows and square headed door opening with plain light; street frontage.
Late eighteenth-century building, which, although altered, remains important to the overall character of the streetscape in terms of scale, massing and form. Part of longer terrace of similar warehouse type buildings.