Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1790 - 1810
Terraced three-bay three-storey premises, c. 1800. Pitched roof with rooflights, rendered chimney stack, parapet wall to facade, two aluminium roof lights, cast iron hopper and downpipe. Painted render finish. Square headed window openings with cills, retaining nine over six timber sliding sash windows at first floor, replacement timber windows to ground and second floors. Pedimented surround to round headed door opening with spoked fanlight; street/river frontage.
Early nineteenth-century building retaining some original external fabric. Of importance as most intact example of its kind on this stretch of the river. Occupying prominent riverside side, closing the axis with the Grand Parade.