Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1780 - 1800
Terraced three-bay four-storey premises, c. 1790; one of pair; refurbished, 1993, in use as offices. Double pitched roof, Velux rooflights, fibre-cement tiles, parapet wall to façade. Moulded cornice to parapet. Painted render finish to upper floors. Square headed window openings with cills and replacement uPVC windows to first and third floor; second floor retains timber sliding sash one over one windows. Modern timber shopfront to ground floor.
Georgian building retaina its sense of scale and proportion despite the removal of its most characteristic external features, such as architraves and timber sliding sash windows. Significant as one of a pair, and to the streetscape.