Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1830 - 1850
Terraced two-bay four-storey former house, built c. 1840, now in use as retail outlet. Altered to ground floor and replacement shopfront inserted, c. 1970. Pitched tile roof with rendered parapet and dormer addition. Rendered walls with moulded render eaves course, continuous sills and surrounds to upper floor openings. Replacement aluminium windows and doors.
The scale and form of this building make a notable and positive addition to the streetscape, and is in keeping with the adjoining pair of buildings to the south. Though many interesting features and materials have been replaced the regular façade of this building is articulated and enhanced by the moulded render detail.