Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1810 - 1830
Terraced three-bay four-storey former house, built c. 1820, now in use as retail outlets. Pitched tile roof with rendered chimneystacks and rendered parapet. Timber sash windows to upper floors. Timber shopfronts to ground floor, comprising of fixed windows and glazed doors, flanked by pilasters and having fascia above.
Towering over the adjoining buildings to the east and west, this former house makes a notable and positive addition to the streetscape, due to the scale and form of the building. Though the ground floor has been altered, the upper levels retain timber sash windows which are interesting features of the building.