Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1825 - 1845
Terraced two-bay four-storey former house, built c. 1835, now in use as retail outlet. Altered to ground floor, and replacement shopfront inserted, c. 2002. Pitched slate roof with rendered parapet and rendered chimneystack. Rendered walls with moulded eaves course and moulded render windows surrounds. Timber sash windows to upper floors.
This former house makes a notable and positive addition to the streetscape due to the scale and form of the building. Though now greatly altered to the ground floor, the upper levels remain of architectural heritage significance, due to the retention of interesting features and materials, such as the timber sash windows and the decorative render which articulates the form of the building.