Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1840 - 1880
Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1860, now in use as retail outlet. Pitched tile roof with flat top. Rendered walls with moulded string course between ground and first floor and having raised render surrounds to windows. Timber sash windows to upper floors, set in single and tripartite arrangement. Replacement fixed window, door and full-width shopfront to ground floor.
The scale and form of this building make a positive contribution to the streetscape. Though now altered to the ground floor, the upper levels of the building are enhanced by the retention of the single and tripartite timber sash windows.