Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1825 - 1835
Terraced two-bay four-storey former house, built c. 1830, now in use as retail outlet. Altered to ground floor and shopfront inserted, c. 1995. Pitched tile roof with rendered chimneystack and rendered parapet. Decorative eaves cornice, render platbands at sill levels, and moulded render surrounds, c. 1870. Timber sash windows to upper floors.
This building makes a notable and positive addition to the streetscape due to the scale and form of the building. Though now greatly altered to the ground floor, the upper levels of the building remain of architectural heritage significance due to the retention of interesting features and materials, such as the timber sash windows, and the decorative render detail that articulates the façade.