Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1925 - 1935
Corner-sited end-of-terrace six-bay three-storey commercial building, built c. 1930, having four-bay central breakfront. Flat roof with render parapet and rendered eaves cornice. Rendered walls having render architraves to upper floor openings, render platband at sill level of second floor, and with render panel between first and second floors. Timber sash windows to upper floors. Altered to ground floor with cladding, c. 1970, and timber fixed windows and timber glazed doors, c. 1990.
This building makes a notable and positive addition to the streetscape due to the scale and form of the building. Though now greatly altered to the ground floor, the upper levels of the building remain of architectural heritage significance due to the retention of interesting features and materials, such as the timber sash windows, breakfront, and decorative render details.