Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1820 - 1840
Corner-sited end-of-terrace three-bay four-storey former house, built c. 1830, now in use as guesthouse. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystack. Rendered walls with replacement timber sash and timber casement windows. Segmental-arched door opening with engaged columns flanking timber panelled door, fanlight above and limestone threshold.
Though many interesting features and materials have been replaced, this building remains a significant addition to the streetscape. Built as a pair with the adjoining house to the north, this pair is of an imposing scale and form on this narrow hill.