Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1830 - 1850
Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built c. 1840, as part of a group with the adjoining buildings to the east and west. Pitched tile roof with rendered chimneystack and rooflight. Rendered walls with timber sash windows to upper floors. Shopfront to ground floor c. 2000.
Built as a group with the adjoining former houses to the east, the scale and form of this terrace make a positive contribution to the streetscape. Though many interesting materials have been replaced, this building remains an integral part of the terrace, and is enhanced by the retention of the early twentieth-century timber sash windows.