1860 - 1870
Detached five-bay two-storey house, c. 1865, with gabled two-storey one bay projection to rear. Pitched slate roof having rendered chimney stacks with oversailing courses. Painted plain render finish. Square headed openings, windows having sills. Windows are a mix of original two over two timber sash and replacement uPVC windows. Flat-roofed porch extension c. 1920. Large grounds to front, including an old orchard which has been sold as a separate site.
Late-nineteenth century detached house, originally owned by the Connolly family who ran a livery business from the adjoining annexes to rear. The site has since been broken up and although the building retains much of its original fabric, it is in a very neglected and vulnerable condition.