Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1920 - 1940
Group of gabled bonded warehouses, c. 1930, having limestone sills to windows and timber trussed roof structure; part of east facade, c. 1815.
Located within the important complex of warehouses to the rear of the Harbour Commissioner's Office this building is situated on a very prominent site at the fork of the river. It retains much original fabric, including a trussed roof.