Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1810 - 1820
Nine-bay two-storey Customs Office, built 1814-19, having rubble sandstone walls with cut limestone details such as parapet, cornice and stringcourse. Round-headed entrance and gabled ashlar projecting porch. Slate hipped roof.
Part of an important complex of buildings located behind the Harbour Commissioner's Office this building displays a fine use of building materials traditional to the area. It also retains timber sash windows and has been well maintained.