Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1890 - 1900
Terraced eight-bay two-storey building, c. 1893, having asbestos tile mansard roof with dormer windows, moulded surrounds to first floor windows and projecting bay window to centre of first storey; pubfront to ground floor with decorative ironwork; in use as public house and B&B.
This large building is one of a group of inns associated with the railway station and retains some early features such as the moulded window surrounds and timber sash windows to the first floor. It is prominently located opposite the railway station and has unusually large chimney stacks.