Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1830 - 1850
Detached three-bay single-storey former sexton's house, built c. 1840, with projecting bay to the west. Now in use as house. Hipped slate roofs having rendered chimneystacks. Rendered walls. Timber sliding sash windows and timber panelled door.
This former sexton's house is an interesting reminder of the provisions which were made for the accommodation of sextons. This building forms part of a group of related religious structures with the Religious Society of Friends meeting house to the north-east, the graveyard to the north and with the former entrance gate to the east.