Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1820 - 1830
Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built 1827, in use as take away restaurant. Pitched roof with rendered chimney stack having oversailing courses. Flat roofed dormer extension. Painted brick parapet with moulded cornice and plain coping. Painted brick façade in Flemish bond. Square headed openings to upper floors with cills and soldier arches. Replacement aluminium windows. Altered shopfront. With large display window and entrance opening having plain overlight. Internal access to upper floors. Street frontage.
Nineteenth century terraced building which despite modification, retains a sense of its original scale and form. As such it is significant in forming a group with others on the terrace, which is in a prominent city centre location.