Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1820 - 1830
Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built 1827; in use as commercial offices. Pitched roof with rendered chimney stack having oversailing courses. Brick parapet with moulded cornice and plain coping. Painted red brick façade in Flemish bond. Square headed openings to upper floors with cills and soldier arches. Replacement uPVC windows. Fascia sign to second floor. Shopfront remodelled though there are some remains of original Doric engaged columns. Street frontage.
Terraced early-nineteenth century house, built as part of a scheme for a mile long thoroughfare constructed by the Wide Street Commissioners. Retaining its scale and form generally unaltered despite the remodelling of the ground floor. Significant also as one of a group of eleven in this terrace.