Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1800 - 1820
End-of-terrace three-bay three-storey double pile house, c. 1810, having double pitched roof, rendered chimney stacks and Velux rooflights to front. Painted render finish and plain architraves to upper floor windows. Camber headed window openings with timber sliding sash two over two pane windows to second floor, nine over six pane to first floor, and six over six pane windows to ground floor. Round headed door opening with simple fanlight and wrought iron railing to ground floor to front. Street frontage; two storey projection to rear, also with street frontage and yard area to rear.
This substantial late-Georgian building is generally unaltered, and retains significance as part of a group which maintains similar scale, form and roofline. The preservation of such terraces is highly desirable. Significant as the former County Library.