Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1780 - 1800
End-of-terrace two-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1790, now in use as offices. Pitched tile roof with roughcast rendered chimneystack. Rendered walls. Timber sliding sash windows to upper floors. Timber shopfront, c. 1880, comprising of pilasters flanking fixed window and panelled door, having fascia, cornice and consoles above.
The scale and form of this former house make a notable and positive contribution to the streetscape. This building forms part of a fine terrace of late eighteenth-century and early nineteenth-century houses, which is a significant piece in the urban landscape. This building is enhanced by the retention of interesting features and materials, such as the timber sliding sash windows and late nineteenth century shopfront.