Categories of Special Interest
1770 - 1790
Terraced two-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1780, now in use as offices. Pitched tile roof with rooflight. Tile clad walls. Segmental-arched openings to upper floors having replacement uPVC casement windows. Openings altered to ground floor, and fixed windows, doors and shopfront inserted.
The scale and form of this former house make a notable and positive contribution to the streetscape. This building forms part of a fine terrace of late eighteenth-century and early nineteenth-century houses, which is a significant piece in the urban landscape.