Categories of Special Interest
1800 - 1830
Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1815, now in use as offices. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystack. Rendered walls with render shopfront, comprising of pilasters flanking openings having entablature above. Timber sliding sash windows and timber panelled door.
The scale and form of this former house make a notable and positive contribution to the streetscape. This building forms part of a fine terrace of late eighteenth-century and early nineteenth-century houses, which is a significant piece in the urban landscape. The building retains interesting features and materials, such as the wrought-iron railings, limestone steps, limestone plinths, and timber doorcase.