Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1750 - 1770
Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1760, refurbished 1993. Pitched tile roof with rooflights, rebuilt 1993. Rendered walls having moulded render surrounds to openings. Timber sliding sash windows. Carved timber doorcase, comprising of pilasters flanking timber panelled door with entablature and cornice above.
The scale and form of this former house make a notable and positive contribution to the streetscape. This building forms part of a fine terrace of late eighteenth-century and early nineteenth-century houses, which is a significant piece in the urban landscape.