Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1800 - 1820
Terraced two-bay three-storey former house, built c. 1810, now in use as offices. Pitched tile roof with rendered chimneystack. Rendered walls. Timber sliding sash windows. Timber doorcase, comprising of pilasters flanking timber panelled door having entablature above, approached by flight of limestone steps. Wrought-iron railings set on limestone plinths to site.
The scale and form of this former house make a notable and positive contribution to the streetscape. This building forms part of a fine terrace of late eighteenth-century and early nineteenth-century houses, which is a significant piece in the urban landscape. The building retains interesting features and materials, such as the wrought-iron railings, limestone steps and plinths, and timber doorcase.