1800 - 1820
Detached five-bay two-storey former house, built c. 1810, with single-bay central breakfront. Six-bay two-storey wing with bowed side elevation and four-bay single-storey recessed block added to right, c. 1985. Now in use as hotel. Hipped slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Flat roof to extensions. Rendered walls. Round-headed door opening with limestone cut-stone Tuscan doorcase, fanlight and timber panelled door. Timber sliding sash windows. Timber shutters to interior.