1800 - 1820
Freestanding ovoid-plan single-bay two-stage Martello Tower, built c. 1810, with three gun placements to roof parapet. Cut-limestone flat roof with parapet, trefoil-plan radial-pattern gun mounts having metal pivots and circular rails. Battered cut-limestone walls with plinth. Murder hole to entrance soffit. Brick vaulted interior roof structure. Brick magazine with inset glazed candle boxes to interior. Steps leading to roof. Detached outbuilding to site. Freestanding War Department stone inscribed 'WD/No XIII'.