Categories of Special Interest
Architectural, Artistic, Social
1820 - 1840
Attached four-bay two-storey court house, built c. 1830, with central round-headed door opening and seven-bay two-storey return. Hipped artificial slate roof with rendered parapet having cut-stone copings and eaves cornice. Rendered walls with cut-stone quoins and moulded limestone architraves to first floor openings. Gibbsian surround and timber panelled double leaf doors to round-headed door opening. Segmental-arched door opening with timber panelled door and overlight. Segmental-arched openings to ground floor and square-headed openings to first floor with timber casement windows.