Categories of Special Interest
1865 - 1875
Terraced four-bay four-storey mill, built c. 1870, comprising three-bay block with gabled single-bay block to right hand side. Now disused. Pitched slate roofs with cast-iron rainwater goods. Rubble stone walls with cut-stone quoins, cast-iron tie plates and render name fascia with raised lettering below first floor openings. Remains of hoist to gabled bay. Various timber windows, shutters and cast-iron bars to window openings. Timber matchboard doors to loading bay.