1840 - 1860
Detached seven-bay two-storey former pair of estate workers' houses, built c.1850, now in use as private dwellings. The walls are finished in render. The panelled part glazed door has a plain fanlight and granite surround and is surmounted with a projecting cornice with console brackets. Window openings are flat-headed with six over six timber sash frames. The hipped roof is finished with natural slate and has cast-iron rainwater goods. Chimneystacks are constructed in ashlar granite with corbelled caps and clay pots. To the north side of the front façade there is a simple letterbox of c.1885 with the "VR" monogram. The houses are set slightly back from the road.
Pair of mid 19th-century former estate worker's houses noteworthy for their substantial proportions and for their state of preservation.