1860 - 1880
Detached three-bay one and a half-storey former estate workers' house, built c.1870, now in use as a private dwelling. The house is finished in render with drip mouldings. The panelled front door has a semi-circular headed opening and a moulded surround; it is flanked with two blind openings; these are set within a slightly projecting gabled porch with decorative bargeboards. Window openings are flat-headed with two over two top-hung replacement frames. First floor windows are set within small gables with decorative bargeboards. The pitched roof is finished with natural slate and cast-iron rainwater goods. The house is slightly set back from the road.
Built adjacent to the main gates of Coolattin House, this former estate worker's house,despite the removal of the original window frame, is well preserved and blends in well with the semi-rural setting.