1840 - 1860
Detached three-bay single-storey Roman Catholic Church, built c.1850. The church cruciform in plan and is finished in render with moulded dressings and ashlar bellcote to the south (entrance) gable. The timber sheeted double front door has decorative strap hinges and matching sheeting to the blind fanlight; it is set within a pointed-arched opening with drip moulding. Window openings are mainly pointed-arch headed with top-hung replacement timber windows. The Church is set by the road behind a low rendered wall with wrought-iron gate and square gate pillars.
This well preserved mid 19th-century church blends well with its surroundings. Despite the replacement windows it makes a good contribution to the local heritage.