Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1865 - 1875
Freestanding octagonal cast-iron letter box, erected c.1870. Known as the 'New Standard Letter Box' designed by J.W. Penfold and built by Cochrane in Birmingham in 1866. Sited by the road side this letter box is still in use.
A delightful and well preserved post box which apart from a missing finial is in perfect condition.