Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1830 - 1850
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, built c.1840. To the west side is a later addition which is now in use as a shop; it has a modern shop front. The building is finished in render. The replacement timber door sits within a flat-headed opening. Window openings are flat-headed with two over two timber sash frames. The pitched roof is finished with artificial slate and has cast-iron rainwater goods. The chimneystacks are rendered with plain caps and clay pots. The building is road fronted.
This modest building is plainly detailed but nevertheless adds continuity to this 19th-century streetscape.