Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1910 - 1930
Terraced three-bay two-storey former house, built c. 1920, now in use as a house and shop. The building is rendered. The replacement panelled front door is part glazed and is set within flat-headed opening. The shop window is plain and two pane and has a simple painted signboard over. Window openings are flat-headed with two over two replacement uPVC frames. The pitched roof is finished with natural slate with part cast-iron and part uPVC rainwater goods. The chimneystack is rendered with a corbelled cap and clay pots.
This is a good example of a now quite rare shop house combination which adds variety and rhythm to the streetscape.