1840 - 1860
End-of-terrace three-bay two-storey house, built c.1850. The house is finished in unpainted lined render with moulded quoins. The replacement broad panelled front door has a plain fanlight over and the whole is set within an elliptical-headed opening with a moulded painted surround. Window openings are flat-headed with six over six timber sash frames. The pitched roof is slated with uPVC rainwater goods; chimneystacks are rendered with slightly corbelled caps and clay chimney pots. The house is road fronted with a wrought-iron gate to the south side.
A prominent and well preserved house from the mid 19th century which, in conjunction with other similar houses on this street, adds much to the character of Ferrybank.