1840 - 1860
Terraced three-bay two-storey former house built c.1850, now in use as a house and shop. The shop was added in the late 19th century. The house is finished in painted lined render with moulded quoins. The panelled front door has a plain fanlight and is framed with panelled pilasters with console brackets and is set within an elliptical-headed opening. To the north side is a traditional shopfront with panelled stall riser and doors which are part glazed; the painted signboard has a projecting cornice and all is supported on decorative console brackets. Window openings are flat-headed with window surrounds and one over one uPVC replacement frames. The pitched roof is finished with slate and cast-iron rainwater goods. Rendered chimneystacks have corbelled caps and clay chimney pots. The railings have been removed leaving this a road fronted property.
This once common combination of house with shop is now becoming increasingly rare. This is a well preserved and original example.