1880 - 1900
End-of-terrace five-bay two-storey house and shop, built c.1890. The façade is finished in brick with moulded string courses and small decorative moulded clay panels. The gabled east elevation is finished in unpainted render. The pitched roof is covered in artificial slate and has two brick chimneystacks with corbelling. The large original timber shopfront consists of a recessed partly glazed door flanked by large windows with plain fixed light glazing, all encased with panelled jambs with decorative brackets and signboard. The house entrance is to the east of the shopfront and consists of a panelled timber door with a plain glazed segmental-headed fanlight. The windows have segmental heads, plain timber sash frames and concrete sills. The window and door openings have bevelled reveals. Cast-iron rainwater goods. The building has a street frontage.
This attractive, well preserved late Victorian / Edwardian shop and house is a very good example of its type and a definite asset to the streetscape.