1830 - 1850
Terraced single-bay two-storey former house, built c.1840, now is use as a shop with late Victorian / Edwardian shopfront. The façade is finished in lined render with artificial slates to the pitched roof. The timber full-width shopfront has a partly glazed door to the south side and a large fixed light shop window to north, all encased with decorative moulded pilaster jambs and a signboard with 'gabled' end brackets. The flat-headed first floor window has a replacement timber frame. uPVC rainwater goods. The building has a street frontage.
The small scale of this building, coupled with its largely intact late Victorian / Edwardian shopfront, makes it a definite asset to the streetscape.