1830 - 1850
Terraced five-bay two-storey former house, built c.1840, now in use as two shops. The façade is finished in painted render, whilst the pitched roof is slated and has a large rendered chimneystack to the east. To the ground floor are two non-identical timber shopfonts of c.1880, with the centrally located former house doorway now acting as the entrance to the shop to the east. Both shopfronts have been altered c.1990s, with the original doorway to that to the east now part of the shop fenestration, and the signage to both replaced. The first floor windows are flat-headed and have plain timber sash frames. Cast-iron rainwater goods. The building has a street frontage.
Despite c.1990s alterations the facades of both of these shops have retained much of their late 19th-century detailing and remain good assets to the streetscape.