Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1870 - 1890
End-of-terrace three-bay two-storey former house built c.1880, now in use as a shop and house. The façade is finished with lined unpainted render with quoins. The panelled door has a plain fanlight and is set within a semi-circular headed opening. The traditional timber shopfront has pilaster supports to the painted signboard. Window openings are flat-headed with modern replacement windows. The pitched roof has artificial slate and uPVC rainwater goods. The building is road fronted and sits just to the west of the railway bridge.
Pleasing two-storey house and shop which despite the loss of its original windows has retained its original shopfront and much of its original charm.